We are looking to design a complete low-level and RTOS solution to facilitate the development and the deployment of customer applications.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in the development of Software Development Kits (SDK) for our customer’s SoCs (System-on-Chip).
- Porting stacks and Real-time operating system (FreeRTOS, RIOT) to your chips that incorporate Cortus RISC-V or APS processors (proprietary instruction set).
- Conduct tests on development boards (proprietary or from other suppliers) for the implemented solutions
- In charge on implementing solutions that meet specific development needs for Cortus SoC architectures in a real-time and automotive environment.
You will also take part in the prototyping phase of SoC solutions,providing software support for the validation of peripheral functionalities.
- Engineering master’s degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded systems software development
- Proficiency with C/C++ and scripting
- Knowledge of real-time systems (FreeRTOS, Micrium, RIOT)
- Knowledge of CMSIS type on-board pilot solutions
- English language written and spoken
Job Type and Primary Location:
- Primary location : Mauguio (34), France
- Full time and permanent
- Remote working up to 2 days per week
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonus
- Restaurant vouchers
- Holiday bonus