What we offer you:
Join our verification/validation team at our site in Meyreuil (Aix-en-Provence) for a 2/3 month internship starting in June/July to continue the adventure with a work-study program starting in September/October 2023.
Your main mission will be to set up an automated flow of simulations in order to launch tests on the entire panel of Cortus Ips.
To do this, you will need to make an inventory of existing tests and their status, set up scripts to automate the launch of tests/retrieval of test results/metrics. Finally update the tests that need to be updated.
As part of your apprenticeship, we will support you in developing your knowledge in the following areas:
- Verilog and System Verilog
- Scripting (Makefil, Bash, Python, Ruby)
- The use of digital design simulators (Modelsim and Verilator)
- Protocols and standards such as UART, SPI, I2C, RISC-V, JTAG etc.
Your profile :
- Student in the 4th year of engineering school or master wishing to carry out his last year of work-study studies
- Knowledge of C/C++ embedded code
- English read, spoken, written
Primary location : Meyreuil (13)