Description of the role:
To strengthen our digital hardware team in Cortus, we are looking for various “Senior digital IC hardware engineers” (F/H), to our sites of Meyreuil (13) and Mauguio (34).
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will integrate the existing digital team and work closely with the system architects and the mixed signal team.
You will be involve in :
- Participate in the development of architectures of embedded systems with processor for the design of SoC
- Develop modules (intellectual properties) following the company’s methodologies
- Work on the entire design : specification, design, simulation, synthesis and testing
In a context of development on microprocessors, you will also be required to work on embedded software applications, mainly for the purposes of benchmarks, tests and demonstrators.
You will be required to work on technologies such as High Performance Computing (HPC), RISC-V or AI.
The ideal applicants should be familiar on working in a multicultural environment and with teams spread over several sites.
- Engineering masters degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer sciences or equivalent
- Proven 5+ years of experience as digital designer
- Experience with RTL simulations
- Proficiency to design using System Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with development tools for RTL synthesis and debug
- Knowledge of Design For Testability (DFT) techniques
- Basic experience in Digital Signal Processing
- Knowledge of FPGA and ASIC
- English language: written and spoken
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience in UVM process and Coverage-Driven constrained Random functional verification
- Software development using C/C++
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, shell, e.g.)
Job Type and Primary Location:
- Full time and permanent
- Remote working up to 2 days per week
- Primary location
- Meyreuil (13), France
- Mauguio (34), France
- Restaurant vouchers
- Flexible hours
- Referral bonus
- Holiday bonus