General description and main responsibilities
CORTUS is working on the next generation of IoT connectivity modems building up 5G massive Machine Type Communication (mMTC) chipset that will define ultra–low power, high reliability and low–cost benchmarks for SoC products.
To become a chip leader in wireless connectivity for the IoT market, we are looking for Mid/Senior Test Engineers (m/f) for our R&D centers of excellence.
The candidate must have a solid background in microelectronic with at least 3+ years of hands–on experience in developing test plans, developing ATE test program, for validation of sili con SoC.
As a Test engineer, the candidate will specify and develop product functional characterization process as well as definition of test plans and DFT patterns for volume production.
He/She will directly interact with system architect, Digital Design teams, AMS teams and the software team to lead the test process for functional verification and mass production of the CORTUS’ SoC family product for wireless connectivity.
The ideal applicants should be familiar to deal in working within a multicultural environment and teams displaced over multiple global locations.
▪ Engineering Msc. or Bsc. degree in Electronics/Telecommunications/Computer Science or equivalent;
▪ Good understanding of the standards NB–IoT, BLE and IEEE 802.15.4
▪ Hands–on experience with lab test and validation equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, radio communication tester, etc.);
▪ Expertise in test strategies development, test plans definition, DFT patterns.
▪ Experience in crafting and debugging ATE software programs and hardware for characterization, qualification, and production of SoC devices;
▪ Proficiency in programming with Scripting languages (i.e., perl, shell, phyton) and high level languages (i.e., C/C++ or Visual Basic.);
▪ Infographic capability to document the tests and test results;
▪ Capability to handle board level integration with hardware, software and drive developers;
▪ Knowledge in storage products is desired as well as familiarity with ATE architecture, and IC packaging techniques and types;
▪ Knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process and understanding of semiconductor product life cycle;
▪ Scheduling and reporting activities;
▪ English language written and spoken;
▪ Proven communication/interpersonal skills;
▪ Able to assume responsibility for a variety of technical tasks and troubleshooting;
▪ Strong sense of responsibility and ability to achieve deadlines.
Highly preferred skills (plus)
▪ Familiar with VLSI digital formal Verification and Validation design flow;
▪ Familiarity with failure analysis techniques;
▪ Experience with data analysis software in support of characterization reports and yield reporting tools such as excel vba, galaxy, or data conductor.
Job type, primary locations and application reference
Full time with permanent contract.
Primary locations: LECCE, (Apulia region), Italy.